Dates & Prices
In 2020 the summer school will be running from Sunday 21 st June – Saturday 8th
Arrival day is Sunday and departure day is Saturday.
1-week bookings are welcome from 21st – 27th June (Week 1) and 2nd – 8th August (Week 7) only.
All other dates have a 2-week minimum stay (28th June – 1st August).
In certain circumstances, we may be able to organise arrivals/departures outside standard arrival/departure days (subject to fees and availability). If you are not arriving/departing on a standard day, please contact us to confirm we are able to accommodate your request before booking.
All-inclusive summer camp prices of £915 per week.
- Accommodation in dorm-style rooms
- All meals and snacks (continental breakfast, morning/afternoon snack, lunch, dinner, evening snack)
- Fish and chips restaurant dinner (Wednesday night)
- 15 hours of English tuition and at least 15 hours adventure activity per week (Adventure English) or a minimum of 30 hours adventure activity per week (Ardmay Adventure)
- Weekly British culture project
- Course materials
- Varied and fun evening activity programme
- Specialist Adventure Activity instruction and all equipment for activities
- 24-hour supervision from qualified, experienced staff
- Two full-day and one half-day excursions per week (Wednesday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday), including transport and all entrances to museums and attractions
- Transfers to/from Glasgow or Edinburgh Airport on arrival (Sunday) and departure (Saturday) days
- Unaccompanied Minor drop off/pick up service
- Weekly laundry service (Sunday)
- Visa Support letter if required (scanned and emailed)
- AHISS T-Shirt
- End of course certificate and student report
Not included in the Course Fee:
- Flights from your home city and any additional airline charges
- Pocket money
- Additional Saturday night (£100 where available)
- Non-weekend airport transfer/parent airport transfer: £75 one-way (where available)
A non-refundable deposit of £300 is required at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due by 1st June 2020. For any bookings made after 1st June 2020, payment is required in full at the time of booking.
Full details on how to pay are available on the booking form. Please be aware that bookings are provisional until the deposit is received.