Dates & Prices
In 2019 the summer school will be running from Sunday 23rd June – Saturday 17th August inclusive.
Arrival day is Sunday and departure day is Saturday.
1 week bookings are welcome from 23rd – 29th June (week 1) 4th – 10th August (Week 7) and 11th – 17th August (Week 8) only.
All other dates have a 2-week minimum stay (30th June – 3rd August).
In certain circumstances, we may be able to organise airport transfers outside standard arrival/departure days (subject to fees and availability). If you are not arriving/departing on a standard day, please contact us to confirm we are able to accommodate your request before booking.
All-inclusive summer camp prices of £915 per week or £7320 for the full 8 weeks.
- Accommodation in dorm-style rooms
- All meals and snacks (continental breakfast, morning/afternoon snack, lunch, dinner, evening snack)
- Fish and chips restaurant dinner (Wednesday night)
- 15 hours of English tuition and at least 15 hours adventure activity per week (Adventure English) or a minimum of 30 hours adventure activity per week (Ardmay Adventure)
- Weekly British cultural project
- Course materials
- Varied and fun evening activity programme
- Specialist Adventure Activity instruction and use of equipment for activities
- 24-hour supervision from qualified, experienced staff
- Two full day and one half day excursions per week (Wednesday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday), including transport and all entrances to museums and attractions
- Transfers to/from Glasgow or Edinburgh airport on arrival (Sunday) and departure (Saturday) days
- Unaccompanied Minor drop off/pick up service
- Weekly laundry service (Sunday)
- Visa Support letter if required (scanned and emailed)
- AHISS T-Shirt
- End of course certificate and student report
Not Included In The Course Fee
- Flights from your home city and any additional airline charges
- Pocket money
- Additional Saturday night (£100 where available)
- Non-weekend airport transfer/parent airport transfer: £75 one-way (where available)
A non-refundable deposit of £300 is required at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due by 1st June 2019. For any bookings made after 1st June 2019, payment is required in full at the time of booking.
Full details on how to pay are available on the booking form. Please be aware that bookings are provisional until deposit is received.