Our students stay in large dorm-style rooms that sleep between 2 – 10 people of the same age. Girls and boys stay in different areas of the house, each with their own toilets and showers. Ardmay House has a relaxed, homely feel so that you feel happy, settled and safe at all times.
Dating from 1854 Ardmay House was originally built as a Victorian fishing lodge. The house has been comprehensively refurbished in recent years and has a very distinctive character.
There are bedrooms for on-duty staff in the girls and boys sections of the house allowing 24-hour supervision.
On-site facilities include:
- Spacious common room
- Laundry and Drying room (weekly laundry service included)
- Well-equipped bright classrooms
- Private beach and gardens
- Computer area with supervised internet access
- Well equipped stores for all specialist outdoor equipment