Dates & Prices
In 2018 the summer school will be running from Sunday 24th June – Saturday 11th August inclusive.
Arrival day is Sunday and departure day is Saturday. Please find summer camp prices below.
1 week bookings are welcome from 24th – 30th June and from 5th – 11th August.
2 week minimum stay from 1st July – 4th August.
In certain circumstances, we may be able to organise airport transfers outside standard arrival/departure days (subject to fee and availability). If you are not arriving/departing on a standard day, please contact us to confirm we are able to accommodate your request before booking.
All-inclusive summer camp prices of £865 per week or £6,055 for the full 7 weeks.
- Accommodation in dorm-style rooms
- All meals and snacks
- Two restaurant dinners per week (Wednesday and Saturday night)
- 15 hours of English tuition and at least 15 hours adventure activity per week (Adventure English) or a minimum of 30 hours adventure activity per week (Ardmay Adventure)
- Weekly British cultural project
- Course materials
- Varied and fun evening activity programme
- Specialist Adventure Activity instruction and use of equipment for activities
- 24-hour supervision from qualified, experienced staff
- Two full day and one half day excursions per week (Wednesday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday), including transport and all entrances to museums and attractions
- Transfers to/from Glasgow or Edinburgh airport on arrival (Sunday) and departure (Saturday) days
- Weekly laundry service
- AHISS T-Shirt
- End of course certificate and student report
A non-refundable deposit of £300 is required at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due by 1st June 2018. For any bookings made after 1st June 2018, payment is required in full at the time of booking.
Full details on how to pay are available on the booking form. Please be aware that bookings are provisional until deposit is received.